Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Welcome 2013!

         
                               
                                                                 Welcome to 2013!
  
                                 So much has happened over the past year and have gained a lot. One of the things that I gained was a brother in law. A wedding happened on October 6th, my older sister got married that day and had my younger sister and I as bridesmaids. It was an exciting day for my family and a start to a new future for the family. Months after the wedding I learned I was going to be an Aunt this upcoming August. 
   One of the other things I am looking forward to is the idea of going overseas this Fall. I haven't applied yet so I don't know if I can go or not. That is one prayer request that I have. I will also be 21 years old this year, I am excited about it though I don't know what I will do that day other than go to classes. xD

No comments:

Post a Comment