Monday, May 16, 2011

What is "The Songs of Aldra"?

Hi, The Songs of Aldra was not going to be made into a novel with Ninja's in it as it is now. I had first thought of having a place called Aldra and a girl that goes there; Aldra  was a place of escape where she took a book called, "The Songs of Aldra" it was a land of elves. She was running away from the king of the country that she lived in. The King was afraid of uprising. But this plot did not last long as I entered into the writing competition of Nanowrimo. I had no idea of what to write then, but I decided to use the same name and write a story about a ninja. (Was inspired by the anime Naruto) The book took off and I wrote. I finished writing on the 13th day of November, the novel was the first that I ever finished and shortest time a book was completed by me. I was so excited. Right now I am working on getting proofreaders and help with editing so that the book can be good.
   I am writing the second book right now and am currently on chapter 8. I love writing when I can. The second book will be full of excitement, suspense, and danger. I hope you will enjoy it whenever you get to read it. I doubt any of my books will be published though. My sister LolitaDreadnaught has inspired me with a new character in my story who will help carry the book onto new chapters. :D Thanks LD!!!!
(I am hoping on writing more stories with Aldra soon.)

1 comment:

  1. Sounds cool! Though I prefer Elves over Ninjas! Good luck!

    ReplyDelete